Acceptance of Terms
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The Information We Collect
Trango Developers collects the following types of information directly from you.
– Job applications; and
– Voluntarily submissions to Trango Developers requesting information about our products and services, signing up to receive information from us, registering for a webinar, or sending us an e-mail.
- Non-Personal Information. In addition to the Personal Information, we may collect additional information that does not personally identify you (collectively, “Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information may include information collected:
- From Your Activity. Information that we may automatically collect when you visit, access, and/or use the Platform, including, but not limited to your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, which sections of the you visit, number of links you click while on the Platform, search terms, operating system, and technical information about your mobile device.
- From You. Information that you voluntarily provide to us that does not identify you personally.
Trango Developers has entered into agreements with certain Partners to help understand how you use the site. These Partners do not have access to any Personal Information and only access Non-Personal Information. These Partners have their own policies that should be reviewed in connection with your use of Trango Developers. Partners include, but are not limited to:
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information and the Other Information to provide you Services, process your donations, solicit your feedback, inform you about our products and services, to administer our rewards and promotional programs, and to improve our Services to you.
We may also use and/or share the Personal Information, the Other Information, and the User Content as described below.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information and the Other Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand visitors to our site and our products and services, we may analyze the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify individuals personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Personal Information and Other Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Personal Information and the Other Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Trango Developers or others.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
Upon request, Trango Developers will grant individuals reasonable access to Personal Information that our agents and we hold about them. For example, visitors to the Platform who have provided Personal Information to us may review and/or make changes to the same by contacting us. In addition, individuals may manage their receipt of marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Trango Developers marketing e-mail or by following the instructions found on the Platform. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. ou should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information and Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platform may not be secure and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notices to Non-Pakistani Residents
How to Contact Us
postal mail to: Canal Road, Near Chungi No. 9, Sargodha.